View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole14 View Post
So I am going through rush this week and when I checked my grades the other night it said I was a Sophomore, which I'm assuming is due to my AP work in high school. Now, when I applied for recruitment I put down that I was a Freshman. My question is if this Sophomore standing is going to hurt my chances, even though I'm minoring and doing pre-med coursework so I'll probably graduate in 4 not 3 years?

Also, I'm sorry if this has been asked before but when I searched I only found questions on what to put on applications and transfer student questions.

Thanks guys and go Noles!!
If you were able to get references for the houses on your campus, hopefully you informed your reference writers that AP credits were earned.

Other than making sure the people you talk to in the houses know, I'm not sure there is anything can do about it at this point. I'm not on your campus so I'm not sure if Panhellenic will make note of that somewhere on your registration form when they verify your GPA or not. You can always try calling your Greek Life office and finding out.