Thread: tattoos
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Banned

First of all, the OP is an SDT who asked this in the SDT forum. Only SDT can answer for and about SDT. One SDT responded about her chapter but there should be non-GC resources to tell SDT members about official and unofficial policies and protocol. GC is not a good resource for your org's policies and protocol...but whatever makes the Internet generation happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
It's nice when someone goes from passive aggressive to just being straight up rude, closed minded and snobby. Easier for casual readers to figure out, don't cha know.
I would love for NtBrnHair to say that around women who she ASSUMES do not have tattoos, sorority or otherwise. She may be in for a rude awakening.

I do not have tattoos and I do not want any permanent/semi-permanent markers on MY body. That does not translate to there being something wrong with any form of tattooing (or other permanent and semi-permanent body markings).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
I'm sure there are members of EVERY sorority who have tattoos in general (from small to large) and who, believe it or not, are in national leadership roles.
This topic has been discussed so much on GC.

http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=233

Last edited by DrPhil; 03-11-2012 at 08:27 PM.