View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 01:17 AM
GreekChat Member

I was so so so nervous all day. Other girls in my group got e-mails about being dropped or cut to only one house-not their first so I was really happy that I didn't get an e-mail but had no idea what to expect. I spent most of the afternoon with an amazing girl in my rho gam group who got cut from all houses except her bottom one, she was so upset and I was so happy I could help her feel better and encourage her to not drop out like many people did! (she ended up being really happy she went back)

ANYWAY- I was so grateful when I got my schedule- I was invited back to my top 3 houses. I felt so selfish in some ways, so many amazing girls around me were really upset but I had to keep reminding myself that I'm in this for me and everyone will end up where they belong.
Round 3 House Tours
So first was Baby Mason- I talked with 3 girls and got a tour of the house. It was really nice but I didn't feel super excited. I'm not sure why, I certainly liked the house and would not be upset here at all but I just wasn't really connected tonight.

Next was Kourtney- I was starting to get worried about this house. I started second guessing my decision all day but when I walked in I just felt at home. So many girls came up and hugged me and were so happy I was back. I truly felt loved and comfortable.

Last was Bruce- Walking in I felt really welcomed. The first girl I talked to was nice but our connection wasn't too strong but then the rest of the girls I talked with were amazing! Their house was beautiful and I really enjoyed myself there. I think that this house could also be a great place for me!

Honestly, at this point I think that I would be happy at any 3 of these houses. I am excited for pref night tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crosses I get invites!

So I ranked

1. Kourtney

2.Bruce

3. Baby Mason