View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 12:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyB06 View Post
Your Dream mate has arrived…with strings. You can choose three attributes of the following six that your mate will possess. On a scale of 1 to 10, your mate will score a perfect 10 on those traits you choose. On those traits that you do not choose, your mate will score a 1. You will have to spend the rest of your life with this person.

Which attributes do you choose for your mate and why? Why do you choose to sacrifice those attributes that you have? Remember - choose three!

Brains

Beauty

Body

Money

Personality

Utility (i.e. s/he can do whatever you need a mate to do for you in any area you would choose)
Brains 10. I can't stand a narrow minded woman. I can't have a conversation with an idiot. Basically, I'm a nerd and I want a nerd in my life. This is a must.

Beauty 10. I have to be physically attracted to her. That's a must.

Body 1. Body is not as important to me as long as she's not a big woman. Nothing against big women, I'm just not physically attracted to them. Nice legs and pretty feet, I'm good with that. I can't suck her toes if she has ugly feet. I do have a foot fettish :-)

Money 1. I don't really care about the money. Money makes things a lot easier but it doesn't buy happiness, plus I want to be the provider for my woman, financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually.

Personality 10. This is very important, because I love a woman with a great sense of humor, and a wonderful, positive personality. This is a must. No ghetto, foul mouth, lip smacking, nagging woman. Major turn off.

Utility 1. That's just not important to me at all. I wouldn't want my woman to get her hands dirty doing manual labor. I'll do that.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 02-22-2007 at 01:29 AM.