View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 01:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

You making this into something that not even that major. You don't know what you are talking about. How would it be about me? Smh like I said before I'm not about to explain and go into further detail because I'm on my iPhone and I just wanted my questions answers. Not people to basically down something that has not even started yet...it's amazing to me that some people are Greek but don't act like Greeks. You should be encouraging not knocking people down of their ideas. Everybody has different dreams and visions. Yes all Greek lettered organizations do similar things...but are unique in their own way. I'm done with negative people on this site and will only respond to good ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubaiSis View Post
I know a fair number of military women (wives or active duty themselves) and none of them have ever looked for an outside organization to fill any voids. The military wives are really their own sisterhood and to go looking for something outside that would just be silly, ESPECIALLY in a local sorority. If they did want a sorority-type engagement, a national community organization would make much more sense for them since they move around so much.

And the point we're trying to get across is that there doesn't already have to be a BSPhi chapter in your area - you can START one. You just don't have to reinvent the wheel. Your idea is not new and you can work from within an existing structure and in doing so increase your chances of success by about a billion percent. Unless your purpose is ME ME ME ME ME.