View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 03:39 PM
GreekChat Member

I just want to reassure you that AGD would never "hunt you down" if that were the case Ebay would be a place with few bagdes.

The only reason I asked about the glo was maybe one of the GC members from that GLO could help you with what to do.

I know that if I had gone a different way with my college choice and there had been a DDD chapter and that was were I had joined, I would have asked my aunt if I could wear her Badge because that is one of the wonderful things about sororities. So I think you should wait till the niece makes up her mind about college and Glo's.... I am sure that she knows about the badge and the history of her family, so she will keep that in mind about the possiblity of wearing that badge.

I would also have it stated in your sisters will what should happen in case something were to happen to her. There are many people that don't wish for their badge to go into an estate auction but sh*t happens and they can't control it because they didn't prepare for sh*t to happen.

Again my $.02
Each day has enough trouble of its own!" ~Matthew 6:34