View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangokitty View Post
Well, I ended up dropping a few days ago. It affected me a lot more than I thought it would and I'm pretty upset about it. Having to mail in my badge seriously makes me want to cry. My chapter really wasn't enjoyable for me and I've been really struggling financially and mentally, but I do feel like I am regretting it. I really did love the sorority and its philanthropy. I wanted to make it work. Executive office rejected my application for emergency financial and medical leave and I still didn't have a single friend. So I decided to make the tough decision to drop. Wish they had some kind of early alum program I could have utilized. But I guess it's done with now thank you all for your advice.
If you were one of the 50 left AND out of that 50, one of the 20 who actually came to things, and they couldn’t give you a break when you were struggling financially and mentally, you are probably better off to have washed your hands of this group. Sorry that’s not very Panhellenic but the whole situation sounds like Rome burning while Nero fiddles.