View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 09:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Oh, she plans to go to grad school; she wants to be a film editor or screenplay writer (lowly plans for future, huh?). She would love above all else to get into UT Austin, and since that's the closest to home, we would love that, too. But that is a tough school to get into, from what we have heard.

She is an incredible writer, she has had two papers entered into competitions by professors but didn't win the awards. She was supposed to get with the professors and do some editing, but she had more papers to write and never did. I just found out that my cousin's cousin is married to somebody in the film dept. of a prestigious school; he has offered to give her advice, so she has emailed him.

I don't know if I ever described BG. She was a "velcro baby" when she was little, never wanted to be separated from one of us. She was home schooled all the way through, and never desired to go to any kind of school. Very anxious, very much a home body. Then she found MSU, and Zeta, and she also found her wings. She belongs to an honors sorority, several campus organizations (has been local President and is now regional President of one of them). We are so amazed by the confident, ever-so-smart young woman she has become; she still loves being home with family, too.