View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 02:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sieadah View Post
If any one would like to start this local sorority on their campus just let me know!!! http://omegapsichi.wix.com/omegapsichi
I decided to check out your website because you seemed really excited about your organization but, I quickly realized that part of your advertisement dealt with how national sororities just don't cut it or measure up.

From your website:
The goal of Omega Psi Chi is to give our members the resources, encouragement, and security to achieve their fullest potential with a lesser financial burden than national sororities.

So, are you trying to start it up nationally? It appears that you view national sororities as financially burdensome. Also, it states on your website:
As a local entity, Omega Psi Chi Sorority allows women the unique opportunity to be a part of a valuable, and social experience in which members help achieve beneficial decisions for the organization. Funds accrued within the organization go directly back into our sorority for members interests and benefits.

What is so unique about your organization that girls can't find something just as good if not better at your school? You really seem to bash national sororities to get your point across as seen here under FAQs:
Many local sororities have more closely-knit groups of girls, allowing for a more intimate bond between sisters, as well as lower dues.