Thread: Fred Hatchett
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2000, 02:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Good job Greg. You are totaly right! I sighted Matthew 7:1-6 earlier in another forum, I personally like 7:6 I believe that would be of some use to fred. He needs to reflect a bit. Everyone believes different things. Remember for every person in the world that reads the Bible there is a different interpretation. Nobody is going to agree on every aspect of the Bible. I happen to agree with you on this particual passage, however our friend fred will probably not. He will see only what he wants to see. That is ok. Who is to say he is wrong. But then again, who is to say that he is right. The same goes for us. Untill we kick the bucket, not a single person alive with know the true meaning of any passage that has ever been written, or if the christian faith is the "right" faith. I believe in God and I believe that Christianity is the right way to go, but that is me. Who knows, I could be wrong. I am methodist, but maybe the church of christ is right, or catholic, or baptist, or mormon. Who am I to say that anyone is wrong or right. Who is Fred to say who is wrong or right? I've said it before, and I'll say it again If christianity is the right way to go, Jesus died for all ouf our sins not just one person.