Thread: Mom thread
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 05:23 PM
GreekChat Member

I’m so glad we’re almost done with this. It hasn’t been all that hard on me, or her really, but it will be one more thing behind us.

She went from five to two today. She’s apparently fallen in love with one house and she’s thrilled to have them still on her schedule. She likes the other house too, and she said that she could totally see herself there. Even though she likes one a bit more over the other at this point, she feels like she’s winning either way.

Since one of her suitemates dropped to try to join the colony, there are only three of them left, and they all are going in different directions. One, who is also my daughter’s good friend, has two houses left. One that she really likes, and one that she likes a bit less. The third has only one. She’s super excited to have the one she has and my daughter says she seems much more relaxed than the other girls. I guess because she already knows what will happen tomorrow.

Anyway, I really thought she was going to be stressed out and emotional about this whole process, but I’m really impressed with how calm and relaxed she’s actually been. She says it’s hard not to get caught up in the drama of the people around her, but she’s managed to avoid it and just do her thing.

One more day! Good luck to all of you who are still in the middle or starting soon!