View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 01:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachiexo View Post
1 - do you think this is weird or embarrassing? I feel a little awkward about it.

2 - would someone younger than me want me as their little? since, girls younger than me have been accepted into the last pledge class, i more than likely will have a big who is younger than me.

3 - do you have any tips or strategies i could use? i was thinking maybe telling the girls i may be older, but i could be like a pledge class mommy to all the other girls and they can come to me for advice.

4 - are my chances very low?
Not all of this may apply to you, just my experiences -
1. Not weird or embarrassing unless you act like you're embarrassed to be there, in which, why would you even bother?

2. Yes, they would. A lot of my pledge class is older than their bigs, it doesn't matter.

3. I don't know how well telling them you'd be a 'pledge class mommy' would go over, I would be horrified if someone in m pledge class announced that and probably run away. Just be yourself.

4. Nobody can answer this, it depends on the school and the membership selection process, which nobody will divulge.

5. Once again, nobody can answer this, it varies from GLO to GLO as well as campus to campus.

People are making fun of you because you come off as very immature and silly. I don't think recruitment is the time to mention that you 'like to party' - it's kind of an inappropriate topic to discuss during something like this, in my opinion. Also, even if you know which house you want to be in, they have to want you too. It is a MUTUAL SELECTION process, meaning they have to want you also.

Good luck.