View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 11:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciencewoman View Post
Is there any way that something called "Freeway Killer" cannot be creepy? LOL
lol
True, but I was surprised. It was kind of scary, but not as scary as I thought it was going to be. I mean, he was driving one of those old creepy vans without any side windows. Vans like that have always creeped me out. The movie was really good, though.

Random thoughts on this movie -He was the first person in the state of California to die by lethal injection. I liked the movie, because a lot of people who commit crimes like this, or any crime for that matter, usually tell on themselves. It was funny watching how paranoid he had gotten once he knew the law was onto him. I used to be all for the death penalty, and then I was against it. But, after seeing this movie, it really made me angry. So, now I'm kind of in the middle. They caught this guy red-handed, and they were still trying to keep him from getting executed. For as long as I live, I will never understand that.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!