View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 12:06 PM
GreekChat Member

I Didn't Even Know My Cousin Rushed!

My fiance's cousin went through recruitment at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in September but I just found out last night. Unfortunately, her mom could not for the life of her remember what sorority she joined so I now have to wait to find out. It's pretty exciting b/c she was the anti-sorority girl & I talked to her about it last New Years & cleared up a lot of misconceptions she had. She's just awesome & I am glad she found her home on this campus. I just really wish I knew which one she joined. Her mom is a Delta Zeta but they aren't on this campus. I did some research and found that this particular school has the following GLO's:

Alpha Chi Omega

Alpha Omicron Pi

Alpha Phi

Delta Delta Delta

Kappa Alpha Theta

Gamma Phi Beta

Sigma Kappa

As soon as I find out, I'll update. I did learn though that she didn't make a big scene out of joining b/c she knew that many family members are pretty anti-greek so she kept it fairly quiet but now she's excited and is going to be initiated this weekend (I think). I also did find it odd that her mom, a DZ, couldn't remember but she did sound kind of weird...I think she was really tired.

Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 12-01-2005 at 02:20 PM.