View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 05:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to perkypenguin629
Cool ADPI till I die

School: University of Southern Mississippi
chapter: Eta Zeta
Collegian
I was initiated in March so I have only held one position to dat: Scholarship chair, as i am currently. I will be slating for EVP, Guard, and NMC soon though

I was "rushed" by a girl that was dating one of my now ex-boyfriends frat brothers. Tai, the girl, never talked it up like some girls who have to compensate for their lack of sisterhood do. I just saw it when i saw her relate to the other sisters, myself never planning on joining a sorority. Eventually, I was invited to a COR and next thing I knew, i was being initiated 2 months later.

My fondest memories, well, they would haave to be stepping in A Phi A's step show (and winning top sorority step), dancing in DG's Anchor Splash ( we were 80Pi, gotta luv the 80's music), singing "Baby got Pins" to our advisors and seeing the looks on their faces, and the RR after the Recrutiment workshops this summer...LEt's just say, after 12 hours of singing One Blue two blue, you need to rest and just hang out, watching movies and such. I love my sisters!!