View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 09:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciencewoman View Post
^^^ I worried about my attire quite a bit the first time I went back, a little bit the second time, and now I don't really think about it too much. Trust me, you will see all shapes and sizes, and as long as you're appropriate for that day's attire, I wouldn't worry about it too much. The dress code sounds strict, but I think it's mostly to help the young collegians know what to wear so they're interpreting the dress code correctly.
^^^ this!

I started laying everything out last night. I always waffle back and forth but ended up deciding to return the long dress I had bought for Pink Carnation after trying on several dresses already in my closet. (I'd get the wear out of it for sure, but realized I just didn't "love" the dress enough to need it!)

I also finally got a new white dress after trying on every white dress in sight for the last two months. I don't love it, but it's better than the well-worn whites already in my closet!

I leave tomorrow - have to (ironically) go to Syracuse for business first on my way.