View Single Post
Old 07-16-2003, 11:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile I am now a published author!

Took twenty years to get it done, but a journal I kept during my senior year of high school is now transformed into a book! Won't make it into the New York Times bestseller list but it's something I've prepared to commemorate my high school's upcoming 20-year reunion this Labor Day weekend.

Here's the marketing blurb for the book:
Quote:
Just Published...

Senior Year
Memories of the Class of 1983 of North Miami Senior High School
Charles E. (Chuck) Corway

Twenty years ago, the class of 1983 of North Miami Senior High in North Miami, Florida graduated from high school and set out into their adult lives.

Originally written as a high school writing assignment and now revised and expanded into this book, Senior Year chronicles the events that took place during that memorable year and the years afterward. Remember Homecoming, Grad Nite, some of your favorite teachers and friends and counting down the days left before graduation? If it’s been too long since then, then you’ll enjoy reading Senior Year.

Buy It Now!

http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/b...=0-595-28784-0
It's available right now in paperback; the hardcover copy should be available in about 4 weeks. Any of you interested in purchasing the book, click on the link above.

Alpha Alpha (University of Oklahoma) Chapter, #814, 1984

Last edited by AlphaSigOU; 07-16-2003 at 11:25 AM.