View Single Post
Old 07-06-2001, 02:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
Quote:
Originally posted by imsohappythatiama:
Amy, I think this is one of the best ideas I've heard in a long, long time. Would you be interested in pitching this idea to NPC/NIC?

O.K.--who is in? Amycat, can I count on you, because this is going to be a big undertaking.

Also, who knows where/how we can get a hold of some of those old VW ads... we'll need them for a jumping off point. Any ideas? Anyone work in advertising?

Thank you, and yes, I'm IN!

Gawd those VW ads are over 10 years old. I used to work in advertising, let me see if I can come up with someone who may still be there and able to get their hands on it.

I see something simple. A pic of my pledge sister Michelle and I on bid day in 1989. A pic of us at graduation. A pic of us togehter in the Caribbean. Then us standing there now with some quote about friendship and sisterhood.

The UCLA XO's recently volunteered at the LA Book Fair -- pics of them painting the kids faces, talking about their quest to bring literacy and literature to kids...

Something touching, but something everyone can relate to, as well.

Some with snappy lines. "Hazing? What's that? Nationals would tan our backsides if we hazed...(laughter, subject look at one another)...THAT would be hazing, and it has no place in a SIsterhood/Brotherhood built on trust, respct and love."

Heads of company's talking about the leadership skills they learned in their sorority/fraternity...

Stuff like that. All of a similar look and feel, but showcasing what we're REALLY about.

Amy