View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 08:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation WAIT JUST A MINUTE

I've been traveling for work for 2 weeks, and so I haven't been able to keep up with GreekChat, and I come back to CHAOS on my board!

First of all, while I mean NO disrespect to "KappaKittyCat," may I remind you all that:
(1) She is ONE member of an enormous organization, and that
(2) I am the moderator of this board, a long-time advisor

Does it not occur to anyone that if all of this were REALLY "mandated" by KKG HQ that I would not have at least been NOTIFIED by HQ as moderator?

If HQ was truly as "hot and bothered" about GC as everyone seems to think they are, they certainly would have contacted me as moderator to ask me to stop posting, resign as moderator, and/or delete all of the current threads on the board, don't you think?

I am sorry to sound so cross, but please don't jump to conclusions just because ONE member of ONE chapter of an enormous and fair sorority makes a claim that has been TOTALLY UNSUBSTANTIATED by any credible source.

My apologies to KappaKittyCat for sounding so harsh. However, I am well aware of how rumors spread, and as moderator (at least for now), I will NOT allow this forum to let rumors run rampant and put KKG HQ in such a bad light.

Additionally, I will call KKG HQ this morning to find out what the truth is....and I promise to return and post, should I find out anything concrete.

In Greek Love,
imsohappythatiama