View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 03:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... View Post
Anyway,

Like I said, I FELT differently about the situation.
YOU in no way have an affect over me
I will find the sorority that fits me and after speaking with you, I do not plan on having a bias against AKA because of how YOU feel about me.
And believe me HONEY I will make it a lot farther, have more dedication, and plan to do a lot more for the sorority I CHOSE to join then you could ever imagine. YOU know nothing about me and therefore do not have an opinion about me that actually matters. As I stated before, I do have more to learn. I admit that. YOU can't admit that you are stubborn and closed-minded to the point that you do not even acknowledge the thoughts or opinios of others. It also seems that you look down on me, but I am to the point that I don't care how you think about me because as it stands right now, you will never matter in my life.
To me, your opinions about MY letters I have worn for over 18 years means very little to me. You want what I have had for a long time--membership into a sorority.

You still have to pass the paper screen. And you are either approved or not. Try to ensure that for yourself. Everyone's process varies.

Now, we can request for your IP address, then add 2 + 2 together to find where you are. Then our networks of chapter communication is satellite linked.

But, hey, I don't have to worry about you. Your arrogance will cause you to stumble. The audacity for you project your hurt and anger onto me to the point you feel inadequate and insecure. That is unfortunate for you. And I am not stating merely my opinions about membership... I am stating facts--especially those that relate to Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.

And really, you should want to know more about me and what I do beyond the letters that I wear. The magnitude of all GCers in the NPHC is amazing. We are more than our pre-emptive plans we have thought before gaining entrance in the most transformative event in our lives.

But, you will be lucky if I decided to say anything remarkable to you anymore with a nasty attitude you are displaying now...

ETA: I am rarely wrong. And if I find that I am, I will apologize. But usually, because I am alot older than you, and it has something to do with joining my Sorority, I am rarely wrong. And it is not my opinion. It is a fact.

"Yo soy una mujer negra" ~Zoe Saldana

Last edited by AKA_Monet; 03-24-2008 at 03:38 AM.