View Single Post
Old 08-09-2003, 08:04 PM

Alpha Chi Omega -- I love your badge!

Alpha Delta Pi -- Without you, we all may not be here now. I thank your founders for their vision, and I thank ADPi for keeping their dreams alive!

Alpha Epsilon Phi -- Like AOII, you were also founded at Barnard College (and I didn't know that until now, either.)

Alpha Gamma Delta -- It just rocks that you have a collegiate chapter in Hawaii!

Alpha Omicron Pi -- AOII means more than the world to me.

Alpha Phi -- Your sorority is so forward thinking with alumnae initiation, and I think that's great.

Alpha Sigma Alpha -- One of your jewels is the same as ours, the ruby!

Alpha Sigma Tau -- I like that you can have local chapter mascots as well as your national symbol, the anchor.

Alpha Xi Delta -- I collect teddy bears, so I love that your mascot is BetXi Bear!

Chi Omega -- Two of my best friends in college were Chi Omegas. Honestly, if I hadn't been an AOII, I would have wanted to be a Chi Omega.

Delta Delta Delta -- I also think your Life Loyal program is great.

Delta Gamma -- Wow, there's so much info on your website, it's just amazing (and really interesting to read!) One of my all-time favorite Trading Spaces episodes is the DG one!

Delta Phi Epsilon -- Your website has fantastic resources for your alumnae, it's quite impressive!

Delta Zeta -- Okay, this may sound silly but it's true--I've always liked pink and green together

Gamma Phi Beta -- I love your international website, and your GC sisters are just wonderful.

Kappa Alpha Theta -- Gosh, I love so much about Theta, and your symbols have always touched my heart.

Kappa Delta -- I knew many wonderful KDs in college, and they always were so Panhellenically minded, quite impressive! I also like that you have your new member info available on your website. That's definitely forward-thinking!

Kappa Kappa Gamma -- Your sorority's name recognition is amazing!

Phi Mu -- My cousin is a Phi Mu and always spoke highly of her sisters and sorority experience.

Phi Sigma Sigma -- Your Vision program sounds quite interesting!

Pi Beta Phi -- All of the Pi Phis I knew in college were scholars and athletes as well as just super fun women to be with. Another cousin is a Pi Phi!

Sigma Delta Tau -- Cool website overhaul, the last time I'd looked at it I think it was being revised.

Sigma Kappa -- DH always thought highly of your chapter at his alma mater, which is impressive coming from a non-Greek!

Sigma Sigma Sigma -- I think your doll collection sounds really interesting!

Theta Phi Alpha -- Penguins are cool mascots!

Zeta Tau Alpha -- I like your "chain of chapters" tradition.