View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 12:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Skit Day

This is the day I dropped out last year so I was extremely nervous this morning.
But I was ecstatic to get another full schedule of 8 out of 8 houses!

1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Law & Order
3. Top Chef
4. Workaholics
5. Burn Notice
6. Dexter
7. Millionaire Matchmaker
8. Sex and the City

SOOO excited to have my top 3 all back!! I let out a sigh of relief and was so excited to experience skit day! I got two of my alternates back which means Real Housewives and House dropped me which I was fine with.

How I Met Your Mother: Their skit was great. I talked to a girl I knew from back home and felt really confident about getting invited back here. I LOVED them!

Law & Order: Their skit was hilarious I was dying laughing. The girl I talked to was so sweet but she was rushing both me and the girl next to me who was a little bit more outgoing. I was really afraid that she was outshining me and I tried to pipe in as much as possible. I really really hoped to get invited back for pref day.

Top Chef: Their skit was funny but not amazing. I had great conversations with the girl rushing me though. But I knew I did not want to be a Top Chef.

Workaholics: Their skit was okay but a girl sang a song at the end that got everyone crying and really touched me. I almost teared up a bit. But the girl rushing me I did not connect with too well and I found it difficult to talk to her.

Burn Notice: By far THE most hilarious skit I watched all day. The girl rushing me was beautiful and fun and I knew being a Burn Notice would be a ton of fun. I wanted to pref there tomorrow for sure.

Dexter: The girl who rushed me in round one rushed me again today. The skit was my least favorite of the day but they still seemed enthusiasitc about it and it was nice to talk to a girl who I talked to earlier in the week.

Millionaire Matchmaker: Their skit was reall cute and the girl rushing me was so cute. I could see myself as a Millionaire Matchmaker but I did not feel as strongly about them as I did about How I Met Your Mother, Law and Order, and Burn Notice.

Sex and the City: I did not expect to have as great of a time here as I did. I LOVED my rusher but their skit was just okay.

My rankings for the night:

1. Law and Order
1. How I Met Your Mother
1. Burn Notice
2. Sex and the City
3. Dexter
4. Millionaire Matchmaker
5. Workaholics
6. Top Chef