View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 08:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGADad View Post
BTW, her adviser had them rank a "top 5" -- isn't that a little strange since they could go to as many as 6 parties tomorrow? I guess it doesn't matter, because they also had to rank a "next 2." But apparently they didn't rank the rest -- or at least that is what she understood/misunderstood.

So for UGADaughter that meant she couldn't rank one of the 8 she continues to really like, and while she thinks (emphasis on thinks) she has a top three or four, she really thinks that any of the 8 could be a great place for her. Was she confused (or maybe UGAMom is confused) or is that how it works at UGA? So if she gets cut by several of her top 7 but her unlisted 8th choice invites her back, how would that work?
That sounds very odd. When I went through FR (six rushes ago), we had to rank everyone we saw during the round, even houses we weren't interested in. For instance, I visited 9 houses during round two and ranked all 9 in numerical order rather than having a "top 6" and then a "next 3." It may have changed but I would be surprised if girls were not allowed to maximize their options by ranking all chapters.