View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 03:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking Introducing Myself

Hello everyone! My name is Katie Schmidt. I am from Arkansas, USA. I am technically a Senior in college, but I just did a complete 180 and switched majors going into my senior year...so, yeah. I'm basically a Freshman again! Which in all honesty, I'm okay with. It means I get to make more memories with my sisters before I have to go full-on adult mode (not that I'm already in that process). I used to be an Instrumental and Vocal Music Education double major, but I changed because I realized that all of the stress wasn't coming from school itself. I enjoyed it. I was just really unhappy with my major. Music is a VERY time-consuming major and I never got to spend time with my sisters and no one would hire me because being a music major takes up so much time. I am currently taking time off from school to save up some money for a new car, BUT I will be returning to school at Arkansas State University-Jonesboro in Fall 2019! So, I am super excited for that. Enough talking, I talk too much. I can't wait to speak to some of you