View Single Post
Old 12-30-2000, 05:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
How about this: remember this game that was played, usually with five or more people, and you have to name a certain number of things that was related to a particular subject? The chant went something like this: "HANDS DOWN VANILLA FIVE (CLAP CLAP) GONNA GET (CLAP CLAP) ONE-A-PIECE (CLAP CLAP) TO NO-A-PIECE (CLAP CLAP) NO HESITATION...(CLAP CLAP) NO DEMONSTRATION (CLAP CLAP) SUBJECT (CLAP CLAP) NAMES OF (CLAP CLAP) (enter subject name here)" Usually, the subject name was boys, or cars, or teachers....and after each round, the number of things you had to name went up....that used to be my FAVORITE GAME!! lol

Hey I remember this one too! But we said it different. Ours went like this (here I go again) :

"Hands up to eighty-five (clap, clap), Gonna get (clap, clap), Names of (clap, clap),_________(fill in the blank w/ names of boys, colors, food, whatever), No hesitation (clap, clap), No demonstration (clap, clap) So let's go...."

Aww the memories I completely forgot about "Bubble gum, bubble gum" and "eni meni miney mo" (how ever it's spelled)

[This message has been edited by ZChi4Life (edited December 30, 2000).]