View Single Post
Old 12-29-2000, 11:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PrettyPetite
Cool

Ya'll are taking me back! Does anyone remember that handslapping game that went something like this:

"Mama's having a baby...daddy's going crazy...if it's a boy, I'll give it a toy. If it's a girl, I'll give it a curl. If it's two twins, I'll wrap it up in toilet paper...send it down the elevator...first floor STOP! Second Floor STOP! Third Floor STOP! Don't stop 'til your hands get hot!"

Then, you would keep handclapping as fast as you could until you got tired....LOL

How about this: remember this game that was played, usually with five or more people, and you have to name a certain number of things that was related to a particular subject? The chant went something like this: "HANDS DOWN VANILLA FIVE (CLAP CLAP) GONNA GET (CLAP CLAP) ONE-A-PIECE (CLAP CLAP) TO NO-A-PIECE (CLAP CLAP) NO HESITATION...(CLAP CLAP) NO DEMONSTRATION (CLAP CLAP) SUBJECT (CLAP CLAP) NAMES OF (CLAP CLAP) (enter subject name here)" Usually, the subject name was boys, or cars, or teachers....and after each round, the number of things you had to name went up....that used to be my FAVORITE GAME!! lol