View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 12:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAckbOwlsgIrl View Post
You seriously think people in Colorado dress like that? The stereotype mentioned is typical of Northwest Metro Denver, specifically, Boulder, Broomfield, Longmont and Westminster.

The OP is most likely from Northwest Metro Denver, specifically, Boulder, Broomfield, Longmont or Westminster. THAT IS NOT TYPICAL OF COLORADO. I live between two of largest highschools in the state and have yet to see kids wearing any of the clothes that the OP mentioned.

I have not seen anyone in the Metro Denver wearing sandals and socks. I am not sure where you got that stereotype. Ditto for Toms. I have yet to see anyone trying on Toms at Nordies, although they sell them. As for Birks, you don't see them all that often, either. Again, you will see them ore in Boulder along with Teva's.

The funny thing is that I have seen Bid Day Photos on here of girls in Uggs from other schools outside of Colorado.

Oh and for the record, not all of us in Colorado smoke pot. I hate the stuff and look forward to voting against its legalization here. I just thought I'd say that because of all the media attention lately.

Instead of wearing Birkenstocks, I am wearing my Coach platform sandals...SO THERE.

<end of rant>
lol.... chill girl! Don't be getting all pretentious with your crazy coach shoes.

Mean ol VS!

(A friend from college teaches in CO, her FB pics show all sorts of socks n' sandals combos! I just chuckle, it suits her personality.)