View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 10:56 AM
GreekChat Member

What about the worst wedding date ever?

I went to a really extravagant and no-expenses spared wedding for a sorority sister in Carmel. It was a Jewish wedding on a Sunday evening, held at the The Lodge at Pebble Beach. The wedding itself was amazing... my date, however, was not...

This was a guy who had graduated from an Ivy school, good family, fraternity man, and who had up to this point behaved like a total gentleman. Our dates had been really nice and romantic, and I thought he was the cat's meow. We'd been dating for a few months...

How wrong I was...

We had driven up 5 hours from LA to Carmel and stayed overnight from Sat to Sun. He was an absolute gentleman on Saturday... and then came the Sunday wedding... He proceeded to get incredibly wasted at the wedding and had to tell everyone, "You know, I'm not Jewish, but I was Lazer Wolf in Fiddler on the Roof... in high school!"

It gets worse. He got up on our table and sang Fiddler on the Roof songs, until I pulled him down. I realized we had to get out of there. So we left the wedding early for our 5 hour drive home.

It was totally pitch-black dark outside and within the first 30 minutes of the drive, my date rolled down my window and stuck his head out of it-- like a panting dog.

Then something happened. I thought at first, "Is it snowing?"

Nope... we were driving along at about 70 MPH and my date puked out the window... and in the car... and the wind whipped around and the puke ended up all over my car, ME, my hair, you name it.

To make matters worse, when I dropped this loser off at this place in Santa Monica, he tried to kiss me goodnight!

I dropped the car off for detailing the next morning and tipped the cleaners really well!

"Lazer Wolf" sent me an apology email, but I never spoke to him again!

Last edited by adpiucf; 07-12-2007 at 11:05 AM.