View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 12:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Seriously, this is getting out of hand. Why do we need an entire thread to discuss the closing of a chapter? It’s devastating to have to close a chapter and this thread that was started is just pouring some salt on wounds. Can the Mods please lock this? I’m disgusted by the desire of some posters to go out of their way to share a chapter has closed between this one and the Ole Miss threads. I’m not even a Theta but, one of my favorite NPC sisters (AZTheta) is and I am sick and tired of seeing page upon page of pointing out a chapter having low numbers. What was the point of starting this thread? Are you a Theta? If not, how about instead of making baseless statements that Theta spends too much time on “that” site, you focus on your own organization—or better yet, yourself! Mods please lock this thread and the Ole Miss one to let them die. I’m done with watching Monday morning quarterbacks with no ties to this organization tell us what they think should have happened with the painful decision to close a chapter.