View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 05:20 PM
GreekChat Member

DAY 3- SISTERHOOD DAY (UP TO 4 PARTIES)

I woke up today and my weather app said the temperature was 21 degrees. Thankfully, there was no snow, but I am not used to the cold, so I was not looking forward to all that walking. This was a day of harsh cuts. I received only two invites back, but I was totally happy, because in the end, you only need one invite. I was very excited to visit Uranus and Mars, because ultimately these girls saw something in me that they loved, and it is so much better to be with girls who love me for me.

Uranus-I really liked these girls. We talked about how much we love our younger sisters and talked about the big/little program. One of my conversations was kind of cyclical which made me think the girl wasn’t really paying attention, so I wasn't sure if I'd be invited back.

Mars- These girls love each other so much. We talked about sisterhood instead of events, which was cool. Every girl I even kind of knew in this chapter made a point to say hi to me which made me feel really happy. I felt like I could be my klutzy self here.

I didn’t have the option to rank today and that’s good, because I am terrible at making choices, if I hadn't made that clear already.