View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 03:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasquatch View Post
Sorry, but IMO opinion this is way off. LSU and Texas should not be top, UGA should. Texas Tech? Oklahoma? What? Honestly, these shouldn't even be included at all.

I think all the Big 12 schools, except Texas are undoubtedly 3rd tier, along with UF and Mississippi State. Alabama, Ole Miss, and UGA are tops with all the remaining SEC schools falling somewhere in the 2nd tier.

ETA: What about UVA and Clemson? Those beat out any Big 12 school, even probably Texas.
maybe UVA based on the tradition of founding there, but its probably gone a bit off the deep end with it pretty much almost being of ivy leauge status these days, not knocking it at all. I want to go there for grad school.

And Clemson? Clemson? first off i go to USC so don't get me started on the purple and orange lol, but their fraternity houses are straight horrible, most don't have houses. And there is what like 2 bars in that town?

props to the UGA statement though, very true

I agree with all your other statements though about UGA, Bama, and Ole Miss being top tier. I like my school but i must admit, USC and the likes at USC, Auburn, or Tennessee are all still good but def of not the same stature. and UF is prob def on the lower end.