View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 01:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCarnation View Post
I guess I'm missing something, but I don't see a problem with this. I would be worried about "C" being able to keep up.

Then again, I don't think we had a GPA requirement for our sororities. There was no need.

Also, don't most of the recruitment booklets list the minimum GPAs that are needed for each sorority, both for hs and college? Isn't there some responsibility for the PNM to look at that and say "Hmm...I have a 2.5. Maybe I'm only going to be able to possibly pledge 2 houses?"
What seems to be being said is this. If all the individual chapters have their chapter GPA requirements, then the school should stop people from going true recruitment if they are below that. Lets say the GPA requirments for all teh chapters is a 3.o, then you can't recruit if you are below that. But what if some are at 2.5 and some are at 3.o, then you can't go through recruitment if you have less then a 2.5.