View Single Post
Old 02-15-2002, 01:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to technobabe Send a message via Yahoo to technobabe
Lightbulb ladies, ladies....

I know that I affiliated to my current chapter from a school where the DZ chapter lost its charter. Even though that was my home chapter, I still refer to it as "they lost their charter", for example. That doesn't mean I'm not a member. Just a thought.
Also, I'm definitely not a Kappa, but speaking just from an outsider's perspective it is a bit sad that women are accusing each other of not being a true member. That's a bit harsh, just because people have a natural tendency to want to know what is going on. People have differing opinions about things. It's impossible for everyone to agree on everything! It just isn't sisterly to alienate one another like that.
When I went through Rush, the Kappa chapter there was one of my top choices because I could see the sisterhood bond between all of the women. Don't rip one another to shreds over such an inconsequential issue.
And by the way, don't believe the hype about it being from this school or that school. It's not my place to reveal which school it is ( I happen to know because I used to go there) but let's just say that Photo Shop works wonders. You could put any logo you wanted to on there.

Last edited by technobabe; 02-15-2002 at 01:20 PM.