View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 12:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Alum View Post
I'm sorry that I wasn't clear that I was giving a very general example of a fictional sorority's fictional legacies at the top of the bid list policy.

Legacies would be at the top of the two bid lists that are submitted even if they had indicated they found a home elsewhere. We all know NPC doesn't get into membership selection.
In the ficticious example no legacies are dropped because of a ficticious policy that legacies are at the top of the bid list.

In real life I know the kindest thing to do is drop a legacy after the first round if she has no chance of a bid. This was a very general example of why it might not be a good idea to have a legacies go to the top of the bid list policy.
Moving on.
I don't think you know how RFM works, or you would have understood why your ficticious (sic) example is not accurate. It's more than fictitious - it's absolutely wrong. You want to move on, so I'll just suggest looking up RFM.

Last edited by SWTXBelle; 07-25-2020 at 12:39 PM.