Thread: Nametags
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 10:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Hi, so I am guessing you go to UVA.

I went to VT and we did the same thing with nametags. I don't think anyone really expected talent from the nametags, but thought should be put into it.

Some girls do play on their name, makes it easier to remember and some decorate with interests they have. Its always a great conversation topic if you are trying to talk about things to the PNM.

Personally I was no Martha Stewart or creative so I was trying to think about what represented me. I painted a small square piece of cardboard my favorite color (light blue) and put a picture on it of my family. Honestly people liked it because no one really else had a photo and people kept wanting to look at my cute brothers and my mom (it was a great pic of her).

Oh about not making it obvious on which sorority you prefer in a nametag, I diid a big ooppss on my first day. I honestly had no preference, nor did I know anything about the groups. A friend wanted me to rush with her. I wore my gaurdian angel necklace, which was given to me, and I wore in stressful situations... well of course, Angel - Pi Phi. I honestly fell in love with Pi Phi from the beginning though so it was fate.