View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 07:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Question Divine 9: Need advice!

Hi guys. I'm in need of great advice. I'm stuck in a dilemma. So I'm a senior set to graduate in the spring of 2018. Ever since middle school I've been interested in joining XYZ Sorority. When I transferred to my current university my sophomore year I was very busy with other things so I couldn't pledge. And next year is when I will be able to. The problem is that the chapter at my school was suspended last year and apparently they're trying to get it back to campus but no one knows for sure whether they'll come back or not. Throughout my research, I also gained an interest in sorority ABC and I do see myself as a member of them as well. Now the sticky part is that I expressed interest to one of the girls in sorority XYZ throughout conversation to see if they were Coming back. I genuinely do like both sororities and stand with their core values, so I'm not joining just to join. if sorority XYZ doesn't come back I wanna join sorority ABC. I feel as though I would have a better connection with the girls in sorority ABC. Will joining ABC be a bad look if XYZ doesn't come bsvk?