View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 12:33 PM

*Alpha Chi Omega- I love how your membership criteria (character,financial responsibility,etc.) are clearly outlined. You want girls to know what you look for in PNM's.

*Alpha Delta Pi- I like the 'prides' idea. You guys are the first and that's an awesome thing.

*Alpha Epsilon Phi-I love your open motto. "Many Hearts, one Cause"

*Alpha Gamma Delta- I like your purposes.

*Alpha Omicron Pi- You have a very unique mascot.

*Alpha Phi- I like that your philanthropy is women's issues which gives you different areas (heart health, eating disorders) to focus on.

*Alpha Sigma Alpha- "Aspire.Seek.Attain" is a very ambitious motto.

*Alpha Sigma Tau- From your creed: " I believe in the permanence and loveliness of it's ideals..."

*Alpha Xi Delta- The girls from the Kent State chapter are truly awesome. It proves that AXiD really does inspire women to reach their potential like the motto says.

*Chi Omega- The Kent State chapter is #1 in grades. They are all so smart. Chi-O is very large nationally, and I admire that.

*Delta Delta Delta- St. Jude is a wonderful philanthropy to have.

*Delta Gamma- I love how they have their own signature philanthropy events (Anchor Splash/Slam). I love the whole Hannah thing too. Not to mention the chapter here @ Kent is full of very intelligent,classy women.

*Delta Phi Epsilon- Dedication, Pride, Excellence.- that's an awesome motto.

*Delta Zeta - Your creed is really beautiful.

Gamma Phi Beta- "Founded upon a Rock"- makes the sorority sound very solid and established, as it is.

*Kappa Alpha Theta- I love the kite shaped badge and the idea of twin stars.

*Kappa Delta- you started National Women's Friendship Day, that's very cool.

*Kappa Kappa Gamma - I envy your badge protection initiative "Keepers of the Key".

*Phi Mu- "To think of God as a protector"- from your creed, is beautiful. Phi Mu idealizes the whole Southern gentility idea.

*Phi Sigma Sigma- I love how you were founded to be inclusive to women of all religions, races, etc. at a time when many were not.

*Pi Beta Phi- I love angels! One of your purposes is to develop women into strong leaders, and I admire that alot.

*Sigma Delta Tau- The tremendous growth of this org has been amazing.

*Sigma Kappa - I love "One Heart, One way"

*Sigma Sigma Sigma- I could go on and on...I love my Sigma!

*Theta Phi Alpha - "Truth to God and truth to self"-from your creed.

*Zeta Tau Alpha- I love how the strawberry became your symbol.

Lakers Nation.

Last edited by KSUViolet06; 07-03-2004 at 12:44 PM.