View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 08:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonsInquiries View Post
...and ya' know what? i can actually respect your opinions and the fact that you've been surrounded by so many of our people in a positive aspect.

DaemonSeid, i'm not bitter at all; just a person that has one question: "why?" i never drag my marriage into my personal thoughts because frankly, one has nothing to do with the other.

in case you're wondering, my marriage is doing fine. believe it or not, she actually agrees with me on this issue. but thanks for showing such genuine care.......LOL!
Actually i don't care about your marriage but this is what I see...

From everything you posted on this thread...this is how you sound:

"I love my Black women and they are beautiful, but damn, they are mean and hateful bitches!"

And I can't back a brotha up that thinks that way because when you say some bullisht like that then I am going to start wondering what is wrong with you.

MI....you sound as hateful and as bitter as the women sitting around complaining about all men are dogs or whatever it is that they complain about.

And you keep talking about you came to this lil epiphany of yours because of the experience you have had ?

Every time you keep saying "a lot" or "many" or "most" you keep clowning yourself and making yourself look like a blooming idiot basing something empirically on something that happens in your little tiny corner of the world.

It's been said once and it bears repeating..you haven't dealt with 'a lot' or even enough women on this planet to be qualified enough to do this and the opinions that contradict yours on this board prove that.

Furthermore have you EVER considered ONCE that your experiences are also based on the company you keep? That probably the reason you keep running into these types of women that shape your experience is based on the circles you run in (or who knows, maybe you watch too much TV )?

Maybe you need to up your game and the people you allow in and you won't come off sounding like a bitter old crab of a man that you are coming off as right now because trust me, not only have you been offensive to the women on this board you have been offensive to myself also and sorry to say, I dont hold sistas in such a low regard as you do.
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”

Last edited by DaemonSeid; 10-28-2009 at 09:02 PM.