View Single Post
Old 03-27-2001, 11:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Red face

Okay, i have a couple of experiences. The first isn't a ghost story, but I think it fits paranormal criteria. I used to work as a "courtesy clerk" at grocery store. That is basicly the same as a bagger, but we take out the groceries for people too. Well, one day it just happened, I started hearing peoples thoughts. Like this one guy was really impaitent, not short tempered or anything, just didn't wanna be at the grocery store, so I'm walking with him to his car and he's thinking to him self "god I can't wait to be home" and I said "yeah, me too" and he said "excuse me?" so I reintereated "me too" and he was like " I didn't say anything." So the next customer comes through line and is balanicing her check book, and carring the three or whatever, so I blurt out the answer, and everyone just looks at me and she says "wow you must be psychic." This happened a few other times, but i never said anything about peoples thoguhts cuz, ya know, that's private. It went away though. I wish I still had that power.
Ghost Story- One time I was in 7th grade and I saw a ghost. At first I was kinda freaked out, but then she didn't leave, and I calmed down. This was right after my grandfather died. She looked really sad and gave out this sigh and I was like, whats wrong? She was said she was waiting for a boy who never showed up, and that she'd been waiting for what seemed like forever. I asked her what year, and then I was like um....this is 1995. Well, she said she had to leave, and I told her to say hi to my grandfather. She came back about a week later and said he was fine.
Night Terrors- I hate those things!!! I have one where it feels like I'm strugling against something, and sometimes there is mettalic scratching, high pitched erroowwoerrroowweeerrrooowwww sound.