View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselove View Post
I heard that most people graduate from university at 20. To do this that means that means one would have to graduate in 3 years at most. (excluding those that started early) I don't see how it would be possible to graduate this quickly unless you are strictly and only involved with academics.
If you could do it all over again, would you not get involved with Greek life so you could graduate early or 'on time'. Is it possible to graduate at the norm of 20 while being involved in anything other the school work?

I would not change if I could do it over again. I am proud to be in school, working and involved in Greek life. Still this case even if I don't graduate till I am nearly 23.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselove View Post
Perhaps my stories are not as entertaining as the other but here they are.

We had a girl rush. Whenever asked a question about liking something she replied with "No". After trying to find out something to talk about a sister asked her what she liked to do for fun she replied "Pretty much anything, I enjoy everything"......right

Another rush was wearing clothing that was clearly from goodwill. It was so bad she smelled like a used clothing store. You would think she would have a friend to borrow a dress from or at least find a way to minimize the smell.
How can you possibly be in college, already old enough to have done recruitment from the sorority side, and yet be under the ridiculous notion that "most" people graduate from college at age 20?

I call troll.