View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 07:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by als463 View Post
Seriously? What is up with all of these posts of girls who go to schools at either competitive southern schools or go in as upperclassmen, yet they feel they are TOO GOOD for certain GLOs? If you REALLY WANTED to be Greek, you would have placed BOTH names on your card. I don't feel bad for you. I am going to come off as the harsh B**** on here (and generally I try to post every now and then), but I just can't keep my mouth shut on this stuff. It is good you have some great people on GC that will try and make you feel better, but you won't get any sympathy from me. Maybe next time you should realize that being a member of ANY NPC is a privilege in itself. All of the NPCS have something great to offer. You took your chance. You blew it! Good luck with Informal rush.
I just pretty much gave this same sentiment in another thread. I'm sick of girls coming here and whining about how pretty and popular they are and how only the "desperate" or "unpopular" houses want them. You know what? If the "pretty" and "popular" houses didn't want you, then you may just not actually be as pretty and popular as you thought you were, and those houses that you thought were "beneath you" - they're Greek - you're not.