View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 09:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to JupiterTC
Quote:
Originally posted by MaggieXi
When I was a PX, there was a pnm who was OBSESSED with ZTA. Going into Pref. she had gotten cut by ZTA, but not from all the rest of the sororities. When her PX told her, she went nuts! She threw a chair and yelled at her PX because she knew that she was a ZTA (which she wasn't) and blamed the PX from telling her sisters not to invite her back. No matter what any of the PXs did she would not calm down and security ended up coming to "remove" her from the student center. She then dropped out of recruitment.

A few weeks later, I was working in the bookstore, and this same PNM came in and bought all ZTA stuff (bumper stickers, I "heart" pins, cups, etc.) and when she got up to the register I was like "Oh, did ZTA snap bid you?" and she looked at me glaringly and was like "No, I'm just gonna wear it so people think I am a ZTA and it will piss them off!"

I ended up telling one of my friends that was a ZTA about this next day in class. Apparently, the Greek Advisor had to meet with the PNM.

I heard she had dropped out of Elon the following fall.
Maggie, that's ironic that you told that story, because my suitmate freshmen year did almost the exact same thing. She didn't get a bid from the GLO she wanted (I don't remember what group), and she dropped out of school before spring term began.

And btw, they don't sell Greek stuff at the bookstore anymore

/end hijack