View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 02:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geedprobz View Post
Whoa whoa whoa ladies no need to smack me haha that is in no way shape or form what I meant. I'm not trying to decieve people. What I meant by that is there were many posts talking about me transferring if I were to have took a bid this semester and transferred after initiating. However what I meant by starting fresh was if I transfer and rush again I will not be an active in a sorority currently. Make more sense? I would never try to be in two different sororities at once I'm not that silly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by geedprobz View Post
Starting fresh as in starting as an independent
Let me be clear: if you are initiated as a member of an NPC sorority you cannot ever be initiated as a member of any other NPC sorority. Once you're initiated you are a member for life, unless you resign your membership or are terminated. And even then, you were still initiated into an NPC sorority so you cannot ever be a member of any other NPC sorority.

So what exactly are you thinking that you can do? Are you not going to accept a bid at all (should you be offered one)? Or what? Maybe it's your writing that is causing all the confusion, so please clarify. Thanks.

and FWIW SMH = shaking MY head. Not yours.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity