View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 10:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTalumna06 View Post
Wow, OK. Racist. Either way, the comment was completely innapropriate and hurtful, and clearly some of her sisters didn't treat her well.

And no, I didn't read the comments. Not sure what that has to do with anything? And where did I say that blackface is OK, and what does that have to do with this woman's story?
Oh dear. RACIST is not mutually exclusive to inappropriate and hurtful. Come on. Don't rationalize. The core issue here is racism.

I was seguing into other topics (re: other "blackface" posts/threads references), will try to keep it simple in future. That should help. You took my remarks personally, you didn't connect the dots. That's my bad.

If you take a few minutes to skim the comments section in online posts, I believe you'll find it very eye-opening and educational.

33 I am not going down that road you're walking. Not at all.

Have a nice day, folks.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity