Thread: Advisor's
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 01:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTalumna06 View Post
Our advisory board is currently full. We have a chapter advisor, assistant chapter advisor, chapter consultant, recruitment advisor and new member advisor.

I am the recruitment advisor, and I attend all of the meetings, along with the chapter advisor. The new member advisor is able to make it to some of the meetings, and she frequently communicates with the New Member Director. The assistant chapter advisor just got married, and she might be stepping down. And the chapter consultant is a founding sister, and while she lives a good distance away, she is very involved with the chapter. She is actually coming in a month to conduct her annual officer and chairman training.

In terms of initiation and other ritual ceremonies, the chapter, new member, and recruitment advisors (myself!) usually go, along with other alumnae in the area.

The chapter currently has 12 sisters and 4 new members, so it's good that our advisory board is filled (because I know that it never was when I was active a few years ago).

WOW!!!!!!!

My chapter has about 35 girls and we don't have an advisory board just our chapter key advisor. She comes to things when she can but has a really busy family life. I can't believe a chapter so much smaller has so much advisor involvement