View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 12:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem2013 View Post
How is rush at the University of Pittsburgh? Is it pretty intense/difficult to get a bid? What about rushing as a sophomore? Also, I was looking at their greek life website and there are a lot of chapters there that don't seem to be very well-known/prevalent in the southern schools, which chapters are the better, more well-known chapters at Pitt?
For someone who was so upset about Texas sororities relying on PNM reputations to determine who gets invited back and receives a bid, you have a lot of nerve coming here to ask strangers about the reputations of sororities at another school. It's obvious that the reason she's so interested in southern sororities and reputations at Pitt is because she had an unsuccessful rush at Texas this year. http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...26#post1842326. Thank goodness KSUViolet QFPed her original post there before she deleted it after she made this post. Gee, I wonder why she tried to delete it?

What good would it do to transfer to a school with an "easy" recruitment only to get a bid from one of those "lesser" sororities? She couldn't try to transfer back to Texas and get in through the back door via affiliation.