View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
Your GPA is what it is. So are your ovaries. You can't change them (during rush, anyway). It's no different than saying you need to live in so and so district to vote for someone who will be, example, township supervisor of that district.
Your class standing is what it is.

Quote:
Assuming that a senior will always be unable to fulfill certain things that a freshman supposedly will be able to fulfill (will be able to live in the house, will be active for more years [and bring in more $$]) - to the point of FORBIDDING (you don't seem to be fucking getting that point) a senior to receive a bid, is...well...
None of this makes it 'dangerous.' You may disagree with it, hell I disagree with it. But you're implying far more than "That is stupid" with your lines about dangerous and opening doors to MS and so on.

It doesn't matter whether the chapter explicitly forbids it or implicitly does so, as I clearly stated previously. Something you missed, in your hurry to find an Odd Couple video, but I'll repeat:

Whether a rule is explicit, implicit or enforced by the advisors without the actives even being aware of it, it's their MS and no matter how unfair it is, it's not dangerous even if you think it's dumb.