View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 04:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Day 2- House Tours

I show up, so excited to get my schedule and to see what houses we were invited back to! We were allowed to go to a maximum of four parties tonight. When I show up, my Pi Rho Chi’s hand my schedule. I open it anxiously and look down. My heart sunk.

Peter
Wendy
Captain Hook

I was dropped by Tinkerbell (which I was okay with), and Mr. Smee (which broke my heart.) I wanted to cry. However, the told us from the beginning to keep an open mind. And that’s what I was going to do! I put a smile on my face and went to each of my parties happily and ready to find my home. At the end of the night, here were my thoughts:

Peter- tonight made me realize why I fell in love with these girls at Meet the Greeks. They were so sweet and the girl that gave me the tour was awesome! We had great conversation and she told me stories that got me so excited to be a part of greek life. Their house was stunning, and I could totally see myself being a part of their family.

Wendy- I didn’t feel it with these girls as much as I did last night. It was probably because they had so much information they wanted to tell us and show us, that it was impossible for me to get a word in. I still enjoyed myself and their house felt really homey, but I didn’t enjoy myself as much.

Captain Hook- I enjoyed myself here more than I did the night before. The girl who gave me the tour was sweet and involved me in conversation instead of just talking the whole time. She asked me questions and made an effort to get to know me. It was fun, just not my favorite.

Since I only had three parties, and we could go to three tomorrow, I didn’t have to officially rank them. But here is how I ranked them in my head.

Peter
Captain Hook
Wendy

Again, I went home exhausted, excited, and nervous, to see what tomorrow brought me!