View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 09:51 AM
panhelrose panhelrose is offline
GreekChat Member
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 57
My school just recently switched to deferred recruitment, so the "time spent on campus" definitely has been a topic of conversation, especially if any girls had transferred/will transfer. As far as my university is concerned (and I believe most with which I am familiar, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong), a PNM needs at least 12 credit hours from an accredited college or university, after high school graduation. Advanced Placement (AP) and Dual-Enrollment courses/credits are not accepted. Transfer students with at least 12 credit hours from another accredited college or university are eligible (This is taken directly from my university's website). Makes sense in my mind, especially given the number of incoming students who have taken AP courses in high school.
Reply With Quote