View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 09:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Where stately oaks and broad magnolias shade inspiring halls
Sigma Alpha uses green and gold (emerald and maize). They also use the yellow chrysanthemum. Someone earlier had asked about a chrysanthemum. Alpha Gamma Rho uses green and gold too.

As far as "oddly shaped" badges go, I think that Phi Mu's might qualify. It is very pretty and reminds me of hearts.

Quote:
Originally posted by PsychTau
Alpha Sigma Tau has the yellow rose, but it's not specified as a "yellow tea rose", just yellow rose. We also share the pearl with a bakazillion other groups. I guess pearls were considered very classy or very popular back in those days, who knows??

What about our colors--emerald green and gold? Does any other org have emerald green and gold together?

I know our badge is similar to others in that it is a "shield type" badge (as opposed to a monogram type or symbol type), but I think ours has a unique shape. All other "shield type" badges are a recognizable shape (i.e. ASA has the concave square, SigEp has the heart, SK is the triangle, SSS is the triangle too, isn't it?). Does anyone else share a similar type (oddly shaped) badge with AST?

Last edited by aopirose; 07-05-2003 at 10:04 AM.